The current hardware setup (Totem version 3):
- 1999-09-10: Totem was upgraded to version 3. Old Symbios SCSI-adapter
donated to Terje for his Tango
system, the rest (except for the network adapter) given to Bernt.
- Abit BX6-2 mainboard, with a Pentium III 450 MHz processor and 1
- Pine Technology PT-5906 2 MB PCI display adapter. SiS 6215 chipset.
- 100Mbit Intel PCI Ethernet (TP only) network card.
- 9.6 GB 5400 RPM IBM Deskstar ATA33 harddrive.
- 30 GB 5400 RPM Western Digital ATA66 harddrive.
- Adaptec 2940 UW PCI SCSI controller.
- IBM Ultrastar 9ZX UW SCSI-disk, spinning at 10000 RPM.
- Tandberg MLR1 tapestreamer.
Many thanks to Geir Waade for donating the mainboard, Bernt
Georg Breivik for being the main donator, and also Bjørn Skobba, Kai
Larsen, Pål Bjønnes, Terje With Lunndal, Karl Morten Dahl, Paul Bernhard
Svenning and Petter Nordby for contributing! SCSI-disk, tapestreamer,
display- and network-adapter owned/donated by Anders Nordby. The rest
owned by the contributors (which includes me).
No pictures available yet.
Info about and pictures of the old Totem here.